One of our purposes at Faith Reformed is to offer opportunities to grow in your walk with Christ and your relationship with others. Check out some of what we offer:
Growing through Participation
We believe that healthy spiritual growth involves the body, mind and soul.
We provide many opportunities for growing in our knowledge of God including an adult Sunday School class, two ladies Bible Study groups, a Bible study for couples, and various special programming throughout the year.
We believe that fellowship should be more than just Coffee Hour so we have several groups that meet for fun, food and friendship including: Couples Plus, Tweeners, Cresters, and the Senior Crusaders. We host potluck dinners, go on bus trips, attend concerts and enjoy various holiday gatherings throughout the year. We are always ready to make new friends!
We also participate in a local church softball league and host two paint-ball events each year.
Growing Through Prayer…
Prayer under-girds all we do at Faith Church and we provide two great opportunities to get involved.
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting – Starting at 7:15 in the lounge downstairs is a time to share with God and with others the needs of the church, community and world around us.
- All our members are part of a computerized phone prayer chain that quickly lets us know about people and situations that need immediate prayer.
If you have any needs, we would love to pray with you. Please contact us and we will put you on our prayer chain.
Growing Through Praise…
Since singing is an important part of praise and worship we offer both an adult and kids choir. In addition we utilize the vocal and instrumental talents of members in our congregation to aid our worship. Throughout the year various musical programs are offered especially at Christmas and Easter.
Our music director Geri Vooys is available to answer any questions you may have.
Growing through Partnering…
Both our Outreach and Fellowship committees provide opportunity during the year to get involved in service projects that benefit the Church, as well as the community. They include such things as:
- Meal program for those recovering from illness
- Rides for those unable to drive
- Leaf raking and snow removal for the elderly
- Food Drives for Center for Food Action
- Blood Drives for the Community Blood Center
- Cookie Booth at ECCR Fair
- “Boxes of Love” for Star of Hope at Thanksgiving
- White Gifts for Star of Hope at Christmas
We would be happy to share more information with you about any of these opportunities. Just contact the church.